Copywriting is something I’ve become fascinated with over the past year or so and can really make an incredible difference which is why I’m so happy to have Karon Thackston, who is an absolute expert in this topic, on today’s episode to talk more about it
I hope that you’re currently enjoying the holiday season and that Santa brought you the gifts that you asked for. Would you be interested in yet another gift? Yes? Great! Because today on the show we’ve got Karon Thackston from Marketing Words on the show to let us in on some copywriting methods in regards to PPC. I’ve previously read one of Karon’s books which opened my mind to the world of copywriting and it was packed with such valuable information that I just had to get her on the show! I couldn’t have asked for a better way to round off 2016 than by having a great guest on the show. I’ll talk to you again in 2017…
- – What got you interested in copywriting?
- – In regards to running Google AdWords
- – Do you follow a formula? (Question, Offer, CTA)
- – Do you normally use ad extensions?
- – What is the best way in your opinion to find keywords to target with SEM?
- – In regards to Facebook Ads
- – Do you find a certain type of ad works better? (Image, Video, Carousel?)
- – What are your views on using emojis in adverts?
- – In both AdWords & Facebook – is there certain words to always use & also always avoid?
- – You offer quite a lot of incredible services on marketingwords.com – What’s your favorite to work on?